ALLAH AND LOVE

 How beautiful is the relationship isn't it? Allah, our Rabb. The one who we believe in, the one who we love the most, the one who is full of mercy, love, glory and majesty. The one to whom we always turn when we're in any hardship just like how a baby runs to his mother and cries in her lap, Isn't that what we do with our Rabb too? 

When we feel overwhelmed, when we are saddened or disappointed by this world, we run to Him and put our heads in sujood. We bow to Him and say, "Ya Rabb, you're the highest, The most exalted, The greatest. You're my Rabb and ya Rabb, I surrender myself. I'm a weak human, I need you. I need you to cure and fix my heart. I know I've sinned a lot and disobeyed but please ya Rabb, forgive me and listen to me and what does your Rabb does in return?

Does He punish you first for your sins? Does He ask you to make a 'deal' that He'll grant you a thing but you'll have to give something first? No, He doesn't. All He does is smile at you and answer all your prayers. He bestows His love and mercy upon you. He softens your heart and puts it in peace. It feels like Allah (SWT) hugged you and it is not just a hug, it is a warm hug. A hug that tells you to not worry, your Rabb has forgiven you even though your sins were so much that it covered the skies. He's your Rabb and you trust him, right? So He'll fix everything for you. A hug that calms your heartbeat and puts you in peace. A hug that reminds you that Jannah is waiting for you. A warm hug...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Childhood to Adulthood: How Early Experiences Shape Relationships

The Role of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto in the Secession of East Pakistan: A Comprehensive Analysis

Ageism vs. Racism: Exploring the Parallels and Differences